The EZ Read 400 is a cost-effective and easy to use microplate reader; it is a filter-based instrument that offers flexibility and full performance with no redundant features, the PC-controlled EZ Read 400 can be tailored to suit application requirements.
The ability to perform single or dual wavelength measurements to incorporate reference wavelength readings, and the option to do so at timed-intervals, means the EZ Read 400 is ideal for ELISA, protein, cell biology and kinetic assays. Designed to take up the minimum of bench space, and incorporating ADAP Basic PC software and USB connections for easy instrument to computer connection and data transfer, the new EZ Read 400 can be configured with a choice of:
• Filter options within a wavelength range of 400-750 nm
• Data analysis software packages
• QC plate for instrument validation
To meet the varying needs of modern laboratories, the EZ Read 400 is available in three basic models, each of which can be upgraded with either the ADAP Plus or ADAP Expert software options for even more powerful instrument control and application specific analysis:
1. ELISA Microplate Reader – filters for PNPP, ABTS, OPD, Slow TMB, Turbo TMB, and Ultra TMB assay substrates are included, with a reference filter.
2. Research Microplate Reader – ELISA assay filters are included along with filters for Bradford, BCA, and Lowry protein assays, and MTT, XTT, and turbidity cell counting cell biology-based assays. A reference filter is also included.
3. Flexi Microplate Reader – delivered as standard with 405, 450, 492, and 620 nm filters and up to four additional filters of choice, available in one nm increments between 400 and 750 nm.
80-4001-40 Biochrom EZ Read 400 ELISA Microplate Reader
80-4001-41 Biochrom EZ Read 400 Research Microplate Reader
80-4001-42 Biochrom EZ Read Flexi Microplate Reader
SS01751 QC Plate for instrument validation
B032082 ADAP Plus Data Analysis Software
B032083 ADAP Expert Data Analysis Software