2nd Annual Market Access Oncology Forum
16 Oct 2012 - 17 Oct 2012 - Barcelona, Spain
Fleming Europe is proud to organise its 2nd Annual Market Access Oncology Forum. On 16 – 17 October 2012 it is coming to Barcelona, Spain.
Invited expert speakers from pharma companies such as Celgene, Merck Serono, Amgen, J&J and non-industry speakers from INFARMED, HAS – SANTE, The World Bank, OECD and European Cancer Patient Coalition, will bring their valuable insights into the health care policy developments where the oncology market is maturing and access is increasingly restricted.
By joining us the attendees will learn how to:
- Create a strong value story to enhance the willingness to pay
- Customise your market access strategy
- Redefine the clinical trial process in order to meet the future demand for Value Based Medicine
- Optimally communicate value to all stakeholders
- Explore the concept of risk-sharing
- Benefit from the presence of HTA’s and maximise your chances at regulatory approval
For the event details, please request the event brochure http://pharma.flemingeurope.com/oncology-market-access/request-agenda