MSTS Annual Meeting
09 Oct 2014 - 11 Oct 2014 - Houston, TX, USA
At the conclusion of this CME activity, the attendee should be able to:
1. Be familiar with new options for limb salvage surgery for patients with malignant bone and soft tissue tumors.
2. Understand and better manage complications that occur after limb salvage surgery.
3. Cite recent progress in basic and translational research as it relates to the diagnosis and/or prognosis of the orthopaedic oncologic patient.
4. Identify new approaches for targeted therapy to treat patients with primary or metastatic bone or soft tissue tumors.
5. Understand new surgical and adjuvant treatments for benign bone and soft tissue tumors.
6. Formulate a differential diagnosis for bone and soft tissue
tumors and tumor-like conditions based upon clinical, radiologic, and pathologic information.