Cold Chain Distribution
03 Dec 2012 - 04 Dec 2012 - London, UK
The SMi Group Presents their 7th Annual
Cold Chain Distribution - Europe’s Premier Event
Following the success of last year’s event, the SMi’s Cold Chain Distribution is set to have its best year yet. With leading members of the industry gathering together to discuss, learn and explore the industry, the conference provides a fantastic forum for the most up to date look at cold chain technologies, innovations and management strategies.
This year’s conference will focus on the emerging technologies in the industry, improving the efficiency of the cold chain process, ensuring quality of pharmaceutical products, and the latest in regulations and risk assessments. Perhaps most exciting, is the introduction of 6 new conference sessions, set to give the best opportunities to network, discover and share the latest in the cold chain process.
New for 2012
• A Site Visit to the World Courier distribution site: This year you will have the opportunity visit one of World Courier’s biggest sites, situated at Heathrow Airport. You will observe live operations to get a true understanding of the handling of your product throughout its distribution.
Key Reasons to Attend
• Explore the new regulations in cold chain, and how to ensure compliance throughout distribution
• Learn of the hidden regulations in global supply chain, and how to navigate them to ensure compliance
• Get Insights into the ways that pharmaceutical companies ensure the safety and effective transportation of pharmaceutical products despite challenges and issues that are faced
• See the latest technology innovations in packaging, storage, temperature monitoring and transportation and how they can benefit your company’s supply chain
• Hear about Good Distribution Practices in the industry and how they can be applied to all aspects the cold chain distribution process to create a smooth transition in each stage of transport
• Discuss risk assessments, predictive models, and adaptability of the transport chain to ensure the minimum risk and maximum efficiency of the transport of pharmaceutical goods
Quote “Technology Network” and save £100
Register online here: http://www.smi-online.co.uk/goto/2012coldchain17.asp