Single Cell Analysis Europe
05 Mar 2013 - 06 Mar 2013 - Barcelona, Spain
Select Biosciences' 4th annual Single Cell Analysis conference will build on the successes of the previous events, by continuing to deliver relevant presentations on the latest developments in the field from a expert line up of speakers.Call for Posters
Single Cell Analysis is a rapidly expanding discipline which focuses on detecting minute differences in individual cells, which could provide game changing advances in medical testing and treatment.
Running alongside the conference will be an exhibition covering the latest technological advances and associated services within these fields.
• Label-Free Routes to Single Cell Analysis
• Microarrays and Chips for Single Cell Analysis
• Microfluidics and Single Cell Analysis
• RT-qPCR in Single Cell Analysis
• Single Cell Analysis in Genetic Disorders
• Single Cell Analysis in Signalling
You can also present your research on a poster while attending the meeting. Submit an abstract for consideration now!
Poster Submission Deadline: 19 February 2013