World Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine Congress 2014
20 May 2014 - 22 May 2014 - London, UK
The 9th World Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine Congress is Europe’s leading scientific and business development event for the stem cell and cell therapy industry.
World Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine Congress is a proven conference and exhibition that delivers the innovators, disruptors and influencers from across the complete value chain.
Having brought together over 2200 stakeholders in its 8 year history, this event combines translational and clinical research with commercialisation and business development.
The conference is produced to facilitate high level discussion on what matters to the industry right now:
• Strategies to develop stem cell-based therapies through the clinic faster
• Alternative finance models to attract investment and future partners
• New approaches to commercialisation and upscale manufacture
• Approaches to gain regulatory approval for innovative therapies and products
• How the payer landscape will reimburse approved cell therapies
Associated blog: http://blogs.terrapinn.com/total-biopharma/