7th Annual Improving Solubility Conference
26 Feb 2013 - 28 Feb 2013 - Philadelphia, PA, USA
IQPC’s Improving Solubility Conference has become an annual meeting for the scientific community. This year, we will showcase the newest solubility technologies and provide the latest research from established industry leaders in order to provide you with practical, applicable knowledge to effectively improve bioavailability and drug candidate solubility.
The competition in the pharmaceutical market is at an all time high and without solid techniques to drive increased bioavailability of your products, you will be left in the dust. Learn the latest methodologies and technologies to take on this challenge and minimize the time-to-market on your drug pipeline.
Gain access to exclusive case studies on:
• Approaches to Leverage In-Vitro Data to Hypothesize In-Vivo Data
• Rational Formulation Design Guided by Biopharmaceutics Modeling and Automated Formulation Screening
• Designing and Developing Super Saturation Based Drugs
• Enhancing the In-Vivo Performance Hot-Melt Extrusion
• Introducing Levitation Technology for the Production of Amorphous Drugs
• Co-Crystal Development: From Mortar & Pestle to Production
• Influence of Particle Size on the Ultraviolet Spectrum of Particulate-Containing Solutions
• Stability Prediction for Amorphous Materials