Oct. 22, 2013, Somerset, NJ.
• Wilhelm Haas, Massachusetts General Hospital: Transforming Protein Quantitation with Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Fusion Tribrid Mass Spectrometer
• Josh Coon, University of Wisconsin: NeuCode SILAC and Parallel Reaction Monitoring using the Orbitrap Fusion Tribrid MS
• Gavin Reid, Michigan State University: Mass Spec Strategies for Comprehensive Lipidome Analysis to Identify Lipid Biomarkers of Disease
• Jessy YY Fan, Pfizer: Quantification of Therpeutic Protein Targets using Immunoaffinity and High Resolution Mass Spectrometry
• David Pirman, Pfizer: Monitoring the Metabolic Fate of Biological Substrates by High Resolution Mass Spectrometry
October 22, 2013, Foster City, CA
• Shenheng Guan, University of California, San Francisco: Orbitrap-based Native Mass Spectrometry for Characterization of Large Intact Protein Complexes
• Livia Eberlin, Stanford University: Desorption of Electrospray Ionization Mass Spectrometry Imaging in Biomedical Research
• Christopher Adams, Stanford University: Current State of Structural Proteomics
• Dan McKemie, University of California, Davis: Analysis of Morphine and Morphine Metabolites
October 24,Cambridge, MA.
• Steve Gygi, Harvard Medical School: Transforming Protein Quantitation with Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Fusion Tribrid Mass Spectrometer
• Anna Merrill, University of Wisconsin: NeuCode SILAC and Parallel Reaction Monitoring using the Orbitrap Fusion Tribrid MS
• Jack Henion Quintiles: High Resolution MS for the Quantitative Determination of Guanfacine in Dried Plasma Spots Derived from Molecular Filtration of Whole Blood