Human and Veterinary Vaccinology
26 Nov 2012 - 30 Nov 2012 - Oxford, UK
The Human and Veterinary Vaccinology course is a five-day Master’s level course designed to stand alone and cover all aspects of vaccinology.
The course includes contributions from 18 world-leading experts, including:
- Prof David Salisbury (Director of Immunisation, UK Department of Health)
- Dr Mike Whelan (Head of R & D, iQur Ltd)
- Dr Vasee Moorthy (Department of Immunization, Vaccines & Biologicals, World Health Organisation)
- Prof Andrew Pollard (Director, Oxford Vaccine Group, University of Oxford)
- Dr Laura Martin (Development Project Leader, Novartis Vaccines Institute for Global Health)
- Prof Adrian Hill (Director, Jenner Institute, University of Oxford)
Vaccinology is a cross-disciplinary subject and the most exciting developments in vaccinology have occurred when people from diverse research, business and medical backgrounds have used their skills to collectively tackle problems in vaccine design, manufacture and distribution.
Our course participants will therefore reflect the diversity of the subject and be from business, academic, clinical and veterinary backgrounds.
This course was developed by Oxford University, the world-renowned Jenner Institute, based in Oxford and the Institute for Animal Health (IAH).