Biomarker Utilisation & Commercialisation
10 Sep 2014 - 11 Sep 2014 - London, UK
The ACI Biomarker Utilisation & Commercialisation conference will take place on the 10th & 11th September in London. The event will explore the value of biomarkers from both a clinical and commercial perspective.
The aim of the event is to help end-users to develop a comprehensive strategy for biomarker discovery, development, application and analysis in clinical trials.
Attendees will get to meet renowned experts in biomarkers to discuss and debate key issues. All this takes place in a friendly environment designed to encourage networking between participants.
Topics on the agenda:
Benefit from an instructive two-day programme that explores a range of clinical and commercial factors affecting decision-makers in the world of biomarkers, combined with the opportunity for interaction with key opinion leaders.
Presentation Topics Include:
* Creating and Capturing Value with Biomarkers.
* Innovative Commercialisation of Companion Diagnostic Solutions
* The Use of Human Genetics to Identify Novel Biomarkers for Clinical Trials
* Biomarker Discovery to Diagnostic Development: What are the Challenges?
* Applying Imaging Biomarkers to Reduce Risk in Drug Development
* Intellectual Property Protection for Biomarker Utilisation
* Biomarkers in Personalised Medicine: From Discovery to Repositioning
* Statistical Innovations in Biomarker Utilisation
Confirmed speaker companies include:
* Teva * Pfizer * Bayer Schering Pharma * Roche Diagnostics * Actelion * Comprehensive Biomarker Center GmbH * TNO * Biogerontology Research Foundation * Eisai * Westminster Genomic Services * Harrison Goddard Foote LLP * Cambridge Consultants * University College Dublin * Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance (LRQA) * Medimmune * University College Dublin * Imanova *
For a copy of the conference programme or to register your attendance contact Cheryl Williams on +44 (0) 203 141 0623 or email email@example.com