• Registration Fees
Category / Nationality Egyptians Foreigners
Students “Attendance” 250 L.E. 250 USD
Students “Poster presenter” 325 L.E. 325 USD
Graduate / Academic Staff “Attendance” 375L.E. 375 USD
Graduate / Academic Staff “Poster Presenter” 425 L.E. 425 USD
Graduate / Academic Staff “Oral Presenter” 475 L.E. 475 USD
Onsite Registration “Attendance” 600 L.E. 600 USD
• The registration fees include;
1. Lunches and coffee breaks indicated in the program.
2. Participation to all scientific sessions.
3. Admission to the scientific and commercial exhibition.
4. All congress documentation (congress bag with its contents, name badge, certificate of attendance, congress book)
1. the registration fees support attendance of the conference and scientific participation with a poster or oral presentation only. they don’t support any scientific publishing of the presented papers.
2. For those who would like to publish their full papers in scientific journals will have to pay extra fees that will be send to them by email upon acceptance of their abstracts in the conference if they would like to publish their full scientific papers ( Optional ).
Method of Fees payment:
Fees are to be paid to:
Bank name: Faisal Islamic bank of Egypt
Bank branch: Dokkii branch
Account holder name: ISES Egypt
Account number: 24704
SWIFT: FIEG EG CX DOK
Bank address: 9 Adel Rostom street from Nile street - Dokkii
you can pay the fees in any other branch but you need to provide the above bank details during payment so that the fees will be directed to the bank branch listed above so you have to tell the bank employee that you need to direct the fees to the above listed bank : Dokkii branch bank
you will receive from the bank a payment confirmation paper. please scan it and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your registration and payment.
Registration form will be published later
Registration deadline: 30 October 2011
The registration fees do not support any travelling or accommodation to the attendees.
NNN can try to arrange accommodation in some hotels at the expense of the attendee upon his request so as to try to get you suitable offers
please visit www.ises-nakaa-conf.webs.com for more information