Medicinal Chemistry Intensive Program
12 Mar 2012 - 16 Mar 2012 - La Jolla Shores Hotel, 8110 Camino del Oro, La Jolla, California 92037
About the Program
Attendees will leave with an increased understanding of the key concepts in medicinal chemistry as related to drug discovery, a reduced barrier to creative contribution and discussion with biological collaborators, and an increased awareness of the meaning and relevance of biological data and the limitations of its interpretation. Learn more >
- To teach the essential and diverse principles of medicinal chemistry and modern drug discovery to chemists and biologists.
- To provide scientists the opportunity for career advancement in biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies.
Who Should Attend?
- Graduate and post-doctoral chemists and biologists with 0-3 years of industry experience
- Bachelors-level scientists with at least 2 years of industry experience and a basic knowledge of drug discovery.
- Other industry professionals interested in expanding their knowledge of topics in medicinal chemistry and drug discovery.
- March 12 – 16, 2012
Monday* – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
(1/2 days on Wednesday & Friday)
*There will be a cocktail reception on Monday, March 12 from 5:30 - 7:30 pm.
- $1,645 (before February 1, 2012)
- $1,745 (after February 1, 2012)
(Fee includes continental breakfasts, lunches, reception, and all classroom materials.)
Application Instructions and Deadline
For more information:
Course webpage >