Oncology Drug Discovery 2012
20 Mar 2012 - 21 Mar 2012 - Berlin, Germany
Maximise your oncology R&D portfolio at Informa Life Sciences’ inaugural conference: Oncology Drug Discovery in March 2012.
• Uncover future perspectives on the most promising emerging oncology targets and technological advances
• Identify novel high value targets and pathways including case study examples on cancer metabolism, antibody-drug conjugates, cancer stem cells and epigenetics as emerging oncology therapeutic targets
• Explore advances in improving target validation to increase the translation of successful drug candidates into later stage drug discovery
• Understand cancer metabolism pathways and gain insights into IDH mutant and PKM2 as promising novel cancer metabolism targets directly from Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc.
• Overcome drug resistance – Hear novel insights into the molecular mechanisms of drug resistance and their impact on the design of future therapies to prevent failure of cancer therapies
Please quote CQ2248TECH when booking your place. For more information, please visit: