10th Forum on Laboratory Informatics
26 Mar 2012 - 28 Mar 2012 - Boston, MA, USA
Investigating recent trends in the software systems to better understand the functionality of data management, integration and validation process of the systems.
The 10th Forum on Laboratory Informatics will address the most pressing informatics questions and will feature informatics experts that will share their expertise on the following topics:
• Methodically implementing software for advancement of data management
• R&S vs. QA/QC
• Understanding regulatory requirements
• Tackling data management problems with practical knowledge of software usage
• Developing strategies to effectively reduce cost of the systems
• LIMS vs. ELNs- Is there a true benefit between the two?
For more information review the 10th Forum on Laboratory Informatics conference program. http://tinyurl.com/7v5ef4x