DRAMA - Drop Reaction and Microfluidic Analysis
11 Sep 2012 - 13 Sep 2012 - Dublin, Ireland
Dublin is to be the European City of Science in 2012. DRAMA is part of a year-long programme of science events expected to showcase the best in Irish science and research.
• Commercialisation, microfluid analysis
• Microfludic workshop
• Drop and surface science instrumentation
• Drop science
• Drop spectroscopy and techniques
• Microchannel integrated optics devices and microsensors
• Nanotechnology-enabled sensing
• Standards for microvolume science
• New fields in microvolume spectroscopy
• Microvolume handling and analysis
• Chemical and biological issues in microfludic analysis
• Theoretical frontiers in microfludic analysis and drop science
• ISTA School's competition entitled 'Drops and Nature'