Metabolomics in Drug Development and Discovery
18 Sep 2012 - 20 Sep 2012 - Boston, USA
Metabolomics provide the ultimate answer to how genetic alterations, disease and environmental influences impact in vivo biology and drug action. That is why, increasingly, drug developers are embracing the benefits of using metabolomics to enhance all aspects of development, from lead discovery right through to post approval surveillance.
Uncovering new drug targets. Identifying safety & efficacy biomarkers. Using pharmaco-metabolomic data in clinical trial design.
Make sure you stay abreast of the last progress and start applying metabolomics to your pipeline.
Metabolomics in Drug Discovery & Development is the world’s only commercially focussed metabolomics meeting. Bringing together the industry leaders to debate what challenges still remain and what stages of drug development can benefit most.
What will you gain from attending?
- You will improve your knowledge of current metabolomic techniques in target identification & validation
- Get a detailed understanding of how metabolomics can be used to reduce costs & time and improve safety of your clinical development
- Hear in-depth studies on how pharmaceutical companies and leading innovators are applying metabolomics to understand biological variability
- Receive an update on how the FDA are preparing for the use of metabolomics and biomarker data in drug submissions
- Learn which technologies and services are helping to analyze complex metabolomic data sets and discover new biomarkers