Practical Applications of NMR in Industry Conference 2012 (PANIC)
11 Sep 2012 - 14 Sep 2012 - Schaumburg, IL, USA
Topics include quantitation, molecular structure characterization, trace component and mixture analysis, product support, polymers, and biosimilars. The forum will provide a venue for presentation of practical applications, workshops for discussion of experiences relevant to current product development needs, and an opportunity to share real case examples to drive further development of NMR technology. The forum also provides a venue for industrial, regulatory, government and academic scientists to meet, network and participate in exchanges of knowledge for mutual education in and advancement of the use of NMR techniques.
Why should you attend?
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
• Participate in lively in-depth discussions of the nuts and bolts of basic NMR experiments used to solve everyday problems.
• Gain greater insights into the less frequently explored techniques used in NMR such as quantitation, chemometrics, automation, relaxometry and at/on-line instrumentation.
• Share applications of NMR to polymers, petroleum, food, agriculture and nutritional supplements that are rarely discussed at other NMR meetings
• Join discussions involving regulatory aspects of the applications of these experiments.
• Network with people who are experts in inventing NMR experiments to solve real world problems in a timely and efficient manner that is demanded by working in the venue of product delivery.