23rd Annual International Light Scattering Colloquium
22 Oct 2012 - 23 Oct 2012 - Santa Barbara, CA, USA
Wyatt Technology is pleased to announce that it is hosting its 23rd Annual International Light Scattering Colloquium (ILSC). At this year’s ILSC, Wyatt plans to celebrate its 30th anniversary with a series of presentations from industry leaders across a wide range of application areas.
Featured sessions include:
• Dr. Adrian Apetri, Crucell “Life in a Pharmaceutical Company Before and After Light Scattering" For more information or to register, please contact Lindsey East at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 805 681 9009 ext 210.
• Dr. Tapan Das, Pfizer Inc. "Predicting Aggregation Trend in Protein Therapeutics: Role of Biophysical Methods"
• Dr. Stefan Fischer, F. Hoffman-La Roche Ltd. “Challenges in the Development of Protein Formulations”
• Professor Stephen Harding, University of Nottingham "MALS - A Success Story in Glycopolymer Research"
• Professor Axel Mueller, University of Bayreuth “Self-Organized Multicompartment Nanostructures From New Triblock Terpolymers"
• Professor Andre Nel, University of California Los Angeles "Use of Nanomaterial Libraries and Their Characterization to Understand the Potential Environmental Impact of This Technology"
• Professor Christopher Roberts, University of Delaware "Probing Protein Aggregation Mechanisms and Revisiting Protein-Protein Interactions from 'Low' to 'High' Concentrations"
• Dr. Peter Schuck, National Institutes of Health “Protein Refractive Index Increments and the Structure and Function of Gamma Crystallin”