WWEM - Water, Wastewater and Environmental Monitoring 2012
07 Nov 2012 - 08 Nov 2012 - Telford, England
From test kits to process measurement,laboratory analysis right through to fixed and portable gas detection, if you work in the water industry, you need to be at WWEM.
November 2012 will be the fifth time this dedicated biennial event will be held. WWEM has evolved into a very successful event since its inception back in June 2005. The event has firmly established itself as the number one event for Water/Wastewater and Environmental Monitoring professionals to attend. In 2010 a dedicated Gas Detection zone of companies who provide fixed and portable gas detectors and calibration gases was introduced those topics will be expanded to include hazardous areas for the 2012 event.
Why visit WWEM?
• Meet with over 130 leading equipment suppliers all under one roof
• Attend over 70 exhibitor run workshops to learn about all aspects of water monitoring
• It’s free to visit, with free parking and free Lunches
• Attend free training sessions on cylinder gas handing in the gas detection zone.
• Attend the paid conferences run by the Environment Agency and the BMTA to gain valuable knowledge about all of the latest legislation,regulation and case studies