Influenza Congress USA
12 Nov 2012 - 13 Nov 2012 - Washington DC, USA
Innovation and opportunity for pharma, biotech, healthcare and investors
The 4th annual Influenza Congress USA is where key decision makers from pharma, biotech and government come together to plan their development strategies and share best practice with their peers in ‘flu vaccine manufacturing.
Last year, we had senior executives from GSK, Novartis, Sanofi Pasteur, CSL and over 100 other companies discussing adjuvant approval in the US, universal vaccine development, cell-based vaccine development, biotech partnering and funding, delivery, experimental challenge studies and novel egg-based vaccine manufacturing.
Come to Influenza Congress USA and learn:
· How to grow business in light of current developments – H5N1, adjuvant approval,
cell-based vaccine commercialization, low volume manufacturing
· How to navigate regulatory compliance
· How to fast track FDA approval
· How to monetize new discoveries sooner
· How to eliminate research and manufacturing bottlenecks
· How to attract investment and funding
· How to choose partners
· How to identify the most cost-effective technologies
Can you afford not to be here?
For more information contact, please visit our website, www.terrapinn.com/influenza, or call +1 212 379 6320.