Data Analysis Conference 2012: Tools of the Trade
11 Oct 2012 - 12 Oct 2012 - Atlantic City, NJ
The 2012 conference agenda will deliver content-rich sessions and case studies examining the depth and breadth of modern analytic software, as well as scientific, engineering and commercial applications. This is ideally targeted to those responsible for software selection as well as seeking specific capabilities in analysis.
Data Analysis Conference: Tools of the Trade, which is sponsored by Scientific Computing, will provide two days of inspiration, enrichment, practical knowledge, and skill building opportunities targeted to your professional needs.
The program includes:
• In-depth sessions designed to guide attendees in identifying and learning about the best possible application for their environment
• Best practice advice from industry experts
• Ask the Experts Roundtable with in-depth discussion on best practices & latest trends
• Ample opportunity to network with like-minded professionals and exchange ideas
• Opportunities to explore new product offerings in the Conference Exposition
Meeting activities include software demos, oral presentations, panel sessions, an exhibit hall (with state-of-the-art analytic software and opportunities), social activities and networking opportunities.
Who Should Attend
This unique event is designed for professionals across leading market sectors who are looking to find new data analysis solutions and practical ideas for their organizations.
Invited Professionals include:
• Informatics Directors
• IT/IS Managers
• Researchers in a variety of technical areas
• Programming Gurus
• R&D Directors
From areas including, but not limited to:
• Materials Science
• Teachers (High School/College)