Quality by Design
23 Jan 2013 - 24 Jan 2013 - London, UK
SMi are proud to present their inaugural Quality by Design Conference.
With increasing pressure to reduce overheads and enhance clinical effectiveness, QbD permits improvements during development and manufacturing to be identified before production starts. Through the strategic use of risk management and PAT, we can also save time, money and increase regulatory and business opportunities. The earlier these are implemented, the cheaper and more effective they are.
Covering QbD as an end-to-end process for pharmaceuticals and biotherapeutics, attending SMi’s innovative two-day conference will enable you to:
• Refine and enhance a product's critical quality attributes
• Develop a better manufacturing process design space
• Employ QbD to design a formulation process
• Utilise PAT tools and applications for pharmaceuticals, biopharmaceuticals and ATMPs
• Accurately include QbD information in regulatory document filings, including those for ICH Q8 and ASTM E 2500
• Meet patient needs and maximize performance requirements
Visit our website here: www.smi-online.co.uk/QbD-conference16.asp
Alternatively Contact Fateja Begum on telephone +44 (0) 20 7827 6184 or email on email@example.com