9th Imaging in Cancer Drug Development
13 Mar 2013 - 14 Mar 2013 - London, UK
Join SMI at the anticipated 9th annual Imaging in Cancer Drug Development conference in March 2013 that will be the ultimate opportunity to witness presentations on the current developments surrounding oncology, pre-clinical & clinical imaging, technical innovations and advancements, imaging biomarkers in cancer drug development and the future of imaging.
With a reputation for attracting the industry’s leading figures, this year's agenda offers an unmatched opportunity for debate and resolution of key challenges and current advances in oncology imaging.
KEY TOPICS FOR 2013 INCLUDE:
• Latest developments in fluorescence and bioluminescence for drug monitoring in xenografts
• Novel target identification and lead discovery in preclinical biomarkers and radiochemistry
• Strengths and limitations of whole body optical imaging with X-ray micro CT and multiphoton intravital microscopy
• Overcoming challenges in nuclear tracers for multiscale imaging in oncology
• Current application of PET/SPET modalities and a review of PFS (progression-free survival)
• Practical tools for business expansion in the current economic climate
For more information visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/goto/cancer-imaging5.asp
Or contact Cem Tuna on tel +44 0 207 827 6736 or email email@example.com