Superbugs & Superdrugs - A Focus on Antibacterials
04 Mar 2013 - 05 Mar 2013 - London, UK
SMi is proud to present their 15th annual conference on Superbugs and Superdrugs that will explore EMA approach to regulating antimicrobials, strategies to target multi-drug resistant gram-negative bacteria and the current developments in public/private partnerships.
This discussion led event will bring together senior Pharma representatives and key academics to discuss current developments in this fast-paced field. With presentations from industry representatives from all over the pharmaceutical sector, this event promises to be a unique platform for networking and problem solving.
KEY TOPICS FOR 2013
• Regulatory requirements for antimicrobial developers
• Mechanism of action studies of peptidomimetic antibiotics
• DARQs as candidates for tuberculosis treatment
• Novel direct antiviral agent discovery; case study on Simeprevir
• Combating fungal infections
• Strategic aspects on forming partnerships with BARDA
• Overcoming challenges in implementing the European Commission’s action plan against antimicrobial resistance
For more information visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/goto/superbugssuperdrugs7.asp or contact Fateja Begum on tel +44 0207 827 6184 or email email@example.com