Asthma & COPD
15 Apr 2013 - 16 Apr 2013 - London, UK
SMi’s highly respected Asthma & COPD conference returns to London on the 15th & 16th April 2013 to bring you an esteemed panel of speakers from industry and academia with a packed agenda bursting with detail and insights from within the platforms of both Asthma & COPD.
The 9th Annual Asthma & COPD event comes at a perfect time to discuss latest developments and challenges alongside strategies to improve patient outcomes. By attending this event you will be able to learn the challenges and successes of your peers and apply this knowledge to your business, gaining the most efficient ways to move forward.
Join us at the Copthore Tara Hotel and get advice from an unparalleled speaker faculty on the following key topics:
• Establishing patient phenotyping for efficient and effective therapeutic outcomes
• Overcoming the challenges of clinical trial management and developing novel biomarkers
• Spotlight on inhalation devices and combination therapies
• Comparing and contrasting exacerbations of asthma & COPD alongside treatment options
• Drawing attention to chemokine antagonists and anti-cytokine therapies
• Overcoming steroid resistance in asthma & COPD
Book by 19th December and save £300
For more information and to book visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/goto/asthma-copd3.asp
Or contact Fateja Begum on +44 0 207 827 6184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org