Generics and Patent Strategies 2013
13 May 2013 - 14 May 2013 - London, UK
We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the 16th annual conference, Generics and Patent Strategies, taking place in London from 13-14 May 2013. Don't miss out on attending.
The conference will see world-renowned experts present the hottest topics and key challenges faced within the Generics industry today in combination with panel discussions, that will provide the latest updates on increasing profitability in a highly competitive market, how to overcome some of the IP issues faced when challenging patents and takes a detailed look at the pricing pressures surrounding an already saturated marketplace.
Reasons to attend this conference include:
• Learn different strategies involved in regulatory affairs and how these can work to your advantage in Europe
• Discuss how Originator companies are protecting their compounds and how you can strategically navigate around these issues
• Identify ways to obtain a foothold in the Marketplace over your competitors: are value added Generics or Biosimilars the answer?
• Discover how Patent litigation can work to your advantage when launching a first to market Generic
• Determine the impacts of “Big Pharma” launching Generics into the Marketplace and what this means for smaller Generics companies
Register at www.pharma-generics.co.uk to secure your place!
Alternatively contact Jonathan Collins on +44 0 207 827 6734 or email on email@example.com