01 Jul 2013 - 02 Jul 2013 - London, UK
SMi are proud to present the 3rd annual conference on Pharmacovigilance taking place on 1st & 2nd July 2013, London.
After recent Pharmacovigilance legislations, SMi’s conference will present the successes and failures since its implementation. 2012-2013 can be seen as year of significant change with regards to Pharmacovigilance practices and this topic has never been more of a focus for Pharmaceutical companies across the board.
With concerns occurring across the board in relation to PV auditing, companies face the challenge of understanding the key considerations when presenting to auditors. Unravel the challenges in compiling and presenting the new PSUR to external regulatory bodies and determine what these regulatory bodies have learnt in the wake of its recent introduction.
KEY REASONS TO ATTEND
• Understand the main points to consider when presenting a PSUR to external regulatory bodies.
• Tackle the issues and importance of adverse event reporting.
• Discuss the importance of pharmacoepidemiology and what can be learnt from global trends.
• Assess the benefits and challenges involved with outsourcing pharmacovigilance processes.
• Listen to case studies from companies that have undergone recent pharmacovigilance auditing and what was expected.
Join SMi as they look tackle these issues and many more at a summit that promises to be a must see event.
To Attend contact Jonathan Collins at +44 (0)207 827 6734
Register online at http://www.smi-online.co.uk/goto/2013pharmacovigilance19.asp