SMi - 4th Annual Biosimilars & Biobetters
01 Oct 2013 - 02 Oct 2013 - London, UK
Building unto the success of last year, Biosimilars & Biobetters 2013 will showcase how biological therapeutics promises to be a radical step forward for many pharmaceutical companies pipelines, looking at how patent expiry dates are playing an important role in why many Pharma companies are pushing for innovative steps to be taken in this field.
The agenda aims to bring together pharma, biotech, CROs with regulatory bodies and legal experts explaining the advantages and disadvantages within this growing market, looking at case studies from those who are developing and distributing follow on biologics with analysis of key trends in biologic pipelines, methods in clinical trials for biosimilar approval, a review of emerging markets, assessment of biosimilar manufacturing, post approval strategy and future forecasting for follow on biologics.
KEY REASONS TO ATTEND
• Discover guidelines issues by regulatory bodies such as the FDA & EMEA and how they impact your business model
• Understand market access pathways and see case studies on successful products
• Hear development processes from preclinical focussed research from big pharma companies
• Learn from expert legal opinions on intellectual property and patent protection programmes
• Evaluate global research co-operation producing blockbuster Biosimilars
• Develop clinical plan for biosimilar and biobetter drug design for your clinical trial - When is the right time to proceed
HOW TO BOOK
Visit our website here: www.smi-online.co.uk/goto/2013biosimilars-biobetters11.asp
Alternatively, contact Fateja Begum on +44 (0)20 7827 6184 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic & Group discounts available