Digital Health Forum 2013 (DHF13)
11 Jun 2013 - 11 Jun 2013 - Royal Society of Medicine, London, UK
Connect Digital Health, an industry organisation dedicated to promoting the development of digital tools to improve healthcare outcomes, has drawn together leaders in the digital health industry to launch a new invitation-only conference, Digital Health Forum 2013 (DHF13), as a new platform for investors and industry to meet to create new partnerships.
This conference will identify and invite investors who may not traditionally be associated with the healthcare sector but have an interest in digital businesses in their broadest sense, along with key individuals within the large data, software and hardware companies who may have interests in the healthcare sector.
A Unique Opportunity
• Meet world leading VCs and corporate dealmakers in the heart of London
• Listen to experts in finance, innovation, regulation & healthcare provision on the future of digital health
• Build relationships within a new and rapidly evolving healthcare ecosystem
• What do emerging technologies mean for the future of healthcare?
• Is digital health ready to disrupt healthcare? When are providers going to notice digital health innovations
• What kind of digital health companies can expect to be funded in the current cycle?
• Are the regulators ready for digital health innovations?