SMi - Orphan Drugs & Rare Diseases
14 Oct 2013 - 15 Oct 2013 - London, UK
Recent years have seen huge growth in orphan drug development, but also a time of increased pressure as many leading blockbuster drugs soon come off patent.
Join SMi for their 2nd Annual Orphan Drugs & Rare Diseases conference as they showcase world leading experts speaking inclusively on the orphan drug industry featuring cutting edge research via case studies taking place in previously untreatable patients. The conference will highlight current regulatory policies involving the FDA & EMA, new drug discoveries and partnerships in clinical trials and drug development with patient groups.
There will also be a 'big pharma spotlight session' highlighting where current pipelines stand and where the next blockbuster will be treating rare diseases, including discussions on HTA and pricing issues currently being implemented after recent reforms in Europe.
KEY REASONS TO ATTEND
• Review through a unique 'Big Pharma Spotlight' session what drugs are finishing late stage clinical trials and where pipelines currently lead
• Discover how market access and HTA are affecting Orphan Drug releases
• Review optimal targeting for your new drug with expert analysis in patient selection and recruitment
• Learn from case studies of new molecules in clinical trials
• Analyse current funding options; including financial and economic reimbursement for the clinical development of drugs
Register online here: www.smi-online.co.uk/2013orphandrugs13.asp
Alternatively, contact: Jonathan Collins on +44 (0)20 7827 6734 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic & Group discounts available