3rd Global ManuChem Strategies 2014 – Asset Intensive Industries
27 Feb 2014 - 28 Feb 2014 - Berlin, Germany
The 3rd annual Global ManuCHEM Strategies 2014 returns with 100+ board-level attendees from major companies from the chemical industry, engineering companies & consultants from all over Europe to Berlin, to network, share knowledge and be made aware of the key developments within the industry.
With over 100 of the leading opinion makers, the 3rd Global ManuChem Strategies 2014 Conference is the definitive event for the industry.
What can you expect from we.CONECT?
• COMMUNITY: The only conference that will discuss challenges & solutions in organizational implementation of end-to-end processes in the chemical industry and impact on effective process management.
• SPEAKERS & MODERATORS: 25+ Pioneers & Leaders will share their wisdom and announce some of the biggest developments to hit the industry over the next 12 months.
• NETWORKING: Multiple opportunities for networking start planning your meetings now / Exclusive networking event. Meet and greet with those hard-to-meet executives in a relaxed and social setting.
• SESSIONS: 20+ innovative sessions to ensure all the key topics are covered / 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the chemical industry with targeted networking coffee breaks
• Operational excellence & process optimization in the chemical industry: Success indicators and business enablers for plant managers and global operations responsibilities
• Process Excellence and business improvement in safety / regulatory, safety / production, logistics, purchase, quality control / quality assurance and maintenance
• Intelligent energy management in chemical production: continuous, integrated strategies and systems for a holistically optimized and economical energy management
• Plant debottlenecking and optimization in chemical industries
• Lean and S&OP Cultural Transformation in Global Batch Chemical Manufacturing
• Long term maintenance & plant asset management development as an element of operations excellence
• Strategic selection of a production site – reasons, design, roll out and conclusion
• Human error prevention & Behavioral safety management in chemical production for sustainable manufacturing improvements
• MES as a booster of Operational Excellence in Manufacturing – using automation to achieve review by exception, vertical integration of a MES in a global & local SCM and manufacturing network
For more details regarding our outstanding speaker panel, full project descriptions and networking opportunities, please visit our conference website:
Contact: Peter Haack
Marketing Development Commander
we.CONECT Global Leaders GmbH
Gertraudenstr. 10-12 | 10178 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)30 52 10 70 3 - 0 | Fax: +49 (0)30 52 10 70 3 - 30
Email: email@example.com | www.we-conect.com