28 Jan 2014 - 29 Jan 2014 - San Diego, CA, USA
SELECTBIO's CellTech2014 will feature an integrated program of tracks designed to fully describe the latest trends in analysis of cells, cell-based assays and high-content phenotypic assays.
This three-track conference will also feature Flow Cytometry and Bioprocessing, which includes up-stream and down-stream segments.
SELECTBIO's coverage of these topics will include speakers from academic institutions, as well as commercial organisations, in a manner that brings together the basic science with the applications in these three growing market segments.
High Content Screening & Cell Based Assays
• Advances in Instrumentation & Screening Platforms
• Cell Based Assays for Conventional & Unconventional Target Interrogation (GPCR, Kinase)
• High Content Flow Cytometry
• Phenotypic & Toxicity Cell Based Assays using High Content Approaches
• Tool Box Availability for Image Processing & Analysis
• Characterisation of Circulating Tumor Cells
• Circulating Tumor Cells as Prognostic or Predictive Biomarkers for Cancer
• Detection, Isolation & Capture of Circulating Tumor Cells
• Identification & Characterisation of Cancer Stem Cells
• Role of Cancer Stem Cells in Progression of Disease and Metastasis
Cell Culture & Bioprocessing
• 3D Cell Culture
• Applications of Cell Culture Technologies
• Optimising Cell Line Development
• Preventing Cell Line Cross Contamination
• Upstream and Downstream BioProcessing for Therapeutic Monoclonal Antibodies and Recombinant Proteins
• Vaccine Production Approaches
Also featured will be an exhibition with vendors displaying the most-recent technologies and products in these fields.
Poster Submission Deadline is 10 January 2014
Registration is open – Check out our 2for1 offer – available for a limited time.