Thermo Scientific Annual Mass Spectrometry Users Meeting
22 Oct 2013 - 24 Oct 2013 - Various - USA
Join Thermo Scientific at one of three locations for a day of interactive presentations and discussions. Learn how scientists and researchers are transforming science by applying innovative Thermo Scientific* mass spectrometry solutions.
Guest presenters from Harvard Medical School, Stanford, Michigan State University, Pfizer and Bristol Meyers Squibb and other organizations will describe how they apply the latest high resolution accurate mass mass spectrometry technology to a variety of challenging life science experiments.
Oct. 22, 2013, Somerset, NJ.
• Wilhelm Haas, Massachusetts General Hospital: Transforming Protein Quantitation with Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Fusion Tribrid Mass Spectrometer
• Josh Coon, University of Wisconsin: NeuCode SILAC and Parallel Reaction Monitoring using the Orbitrap Fusion Tribrid MS
• Gavin Reid, Michigan State University: Mass Spec Strategies for Comprehensive Lipidome Analysis to Identify Lipid Biomarkers of Disease
• Jessy YY Fan, Pfizer: Quantification of Therpeutic Protein Targets using Immunoaffinity and High Resolution Mass Spectrometry
• David Pirman, Pfizer: Monitoring the Metabolic Fate of Biological Substrates by High Resolution Mass Spectrometry
October 22, 2013, Foster City, CA
• Shenheng Guan, University of California, San Francisco: Orbitrap-based Native Mass Spectrometry for Characterization of Large Intact Protein Complexes
• Livia Eberlin, Stanford University: Desorption of Electrospray Ionization Mass Spectrometry Imaging in Biomedical Research
• Christopher Adams, Stanford University: Current State of Structural Proteomics
• Dan McKemie, University of California, Davis: Analysis of Morphine and Morphine Metabolites
October 24,Cambridge, MA.
• Steve Gygi, Harvard Medical School: Transforming Protein Quantitation with Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Fusion Tribrid Mass Spectrometer
• Anna Merrill, University of Wisconsin: NeuCode SILAC and Parallel Reaction Monitoring using the Orbitrap Fusion Tribrid MS
• Jack Henion Quintiles: High Resolution MS for the Quantitative Determination of Guanfacine in Dried Plasma Spots Derived from Molecular Filtration of Whole Blood