03 Dec 2013 - 06 Dec 2013 - Paris, France
All the solutions for a smart and sustainable city : smart grid management systems (gas, electricity, heating), urban services (waste, water, energy), new energy sources and renewables, eco-mobility, biodiversity, environmental engineering...
• An exhibition space dedicated to technologies and model projects.
• A conference forum presenting promising solutions and feedback from experience.
• A visitor trail featuring exhibits for a sustainable city to be
A range of innovative technologies combining economic and environmental performance.
• An exclusive display area along with a visitor trail dedicated to the eco-performance of industrial processes and the sustainable industry.
• A conference forum covering major sustainable industry themes: regulatory context, innovations, feedback, finance mechanisms…
HOSPITAL AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
A series of discussions dedicated to Sustainable Development in healthcare establishments: challenges, existing solutions, model sites, training, finance.
• A new Hospital and sustainable development village with a cluster of experts presenting the needs of the healthcare sector in relation to the treatment and recycling of hospital waste, water saving and treatment, interior air quality, eco-design, energy performance, well being at work…
• A conference forum: discussions, training courses, sharing of experiences and best practices.