Global ManuChem 2014
27 Feb 2014 - 28 Feb 2014 - Berlin, Germany
Global ManuChem Strategies 2014
Challenges & solutions in organizational implementation of end-to-end processes in the chemical industry and impact on effective process management
February 27 – 28, 2014 / Kempinski Hotel Bristol / Berlin / http://manu-chem2014.we-conect.com
"Global manufacturing issues located on one spot."
Stany Van Haver, Kaneka Belgium N.V.
The Global ManuChem Strategies has now become one of the leading conferences for strategic approaches and challenges in the field of manufacturing excellence and process safety in the Chemical and Petrochemical industries and would be the perfect opportunity for you to share experiences and discuss about the current challenges, brand new approaches and future trends.
What can you expect from the Global ManuChem Strategies 2014?
The Global ManuChem Strategies Europe 2013 will mainly focus on the following topics:
Follow this link to download the complete agenda for the Global ManuChem Strategies 2014!
"A good conference covering the whole range of manufacturing from maintenance to planing - Competent speakers from the industry."
Jörg Schmid, Camelot Management Consultants
An excerpt from the international panel of speakers of the Global ManuChem Strategies 2014:
• Dow Olefinverbund GmbH / Germany | Reiner Roghmann | CEO / VP Site Operations
• BP Plc. / UK | John Carey | CEO of Castrol B2B
• BASF SE / Germany | Frank Rösiger | Head of Operations Construction Chemicals Europe
• Evonik Industries AG / Germany | Heiko Mennerich | Vice President Production & Technology
• Kemira Oyj | Rutgen Wever, EHSQ Manager
• Bayer Material Science AG / Germany | Phd. Johannes Eickmans | Department Head Change Management Production and Technology
Click here to discover the complete panel of speakers of the Global ManuChem Strategies2014.
What else can you expect from the Global ManuChem Strategies 2014?
• 15+ Case Studies
• 2 Icebreaker Sessions
• 6 World Cafés
• 6 Challenge your Peers Round Tables
• Business Peers
• Strategy Tracks
• Best Practice Tracks
• Solution Studies
• Dinner and Evening Reception
• Poster Sessions
Quantify of the Global ManuChem Strategies 2013
• More than 70 Participants from over 50 from all over Europe discussed strategic approaches to the handling and management of pharmaceutical plants for engineering and maintenance decision makers.
• 26 case studies presented by companies such as INEOS Phenol and INEOS ChlorVinyls, Synthomer GmbH, SINOPEC Research Institute of Safety Engineering, Beckers Group, DuPont Performance Coatings EMEA, Avery Dennison, HB Fuller, Celanese Corporation, SGL Carbon SE, Chemtura Corporation, Solvay S.A., Clariant International AG, and many more
• This conference was rated on a scale from 1 to 5 with an average of 4,6 by 84% of participants, where 5 stands for the highest and 1 the lowest
• 4 World Cafés, 4 Challenge your Peers Round Tables, a wonderful evening reception and an eventful Icebreaker Session the evening before of the conference
• 4 Leading Business Partners presented cutting-edge product-solutions, services and technologies, like Stroud Consulting, ConMoto Consulting Group GmbH, ABB Consulting and Denken Partners GmbH.
A detailed review of the Global ManuChem Strategies 2013 is presented on the homepage.
"Good event with interesting presentations and a great opportunity to meet my peers."
Volker Puchta, Akzonobel Packaging Coatings GmbH
Visit the conference homepage to find more details.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at the Global ManuChem Strategies 2014 from February 27 – 28, 2014 in Berlin.
we.CONECT Global Leaders GmbH
10178 Berlin, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0)30 52 10 70 3 - 24
Fax: +49 (0)30 52 10 70 3 - 30
• Operational excellence & process optimization in the chemical industry: Success indicators and business enablers for plant managers and global operations responsibilities
• Process Excellence and business improvement in safety / regulatory, safety / production, logistics, purchase, quality control / quality assurance and maintenance
• Intelligent energy management in chemical production: continuous, integrated strategies and systems for a holistically optimized and economical energy management
• Plant debottlenecking and optimization in chemical industries
• Lean and S&OP Cultural Transformation in Global Batch Chemical Manufacturing
• Long term maintenance & plant asset management development as an element of operations excellence