3rd Annual Cell Culture & Bioprocessing Congress
17 Nov 2014 - 18 Nov 2014 - London, UK
The final agenda for Oxford Global’s 3rd Annual Cell Culture and Bioprocessing Congress, taking place on 17-18 November 2014 at The Royal College of Surgeons of England has been confirmed and it is now ready to view.
The 4 streams, put together under the guidance of an independent scientific advisory board are:
- Cell Line Development: Novel Tools and Techniques
- Process Development: Upstream and Downstream Process Optimisation
- Cell Line Development: Ensuring Stability and Quality of Cell Lines
- Biological Production: Manufacturing and Cell Banking Case Studies
Please click here to view this congress agenda and to see the full line up of speakers. http://www.cellculture-congress.com/download-agenda-marketing/
Included in your package will be:
- Full access to the 2 days of conference presentations
- All meals at the meeting
- Access to all networking activities
- Congress documentation
- Post event online access to featured presentations
Industry companies: standard price £799 plus VAT.
Academic institutions: standard price £499 plus VAT.
Service/Vendor companies: standard price: £1299 plus VAT.
Exclusive discounts available until Friday 31st October 2014.
Contact Danielle Dalby today on +44(0)1865 248455 or email email@example.com for more information on attendance.