we.CONECT presents the annual Global ManuChem Strategies event!
27 Feb 2014 - 28 Feb 2014 - Berlin, Germany
Challenges & Solutions in organizational implementation of end-to-end processes in production and operations within the chemical industry and impact on effective process management.
February 27 – 28, 2014 | Kempinski Hotel Bristol Berlin | http://manu-chem2014.we-conect.com
"Global manufacturing issues located on one spot."
Stany Van Haver, Kaneka Belgium N.V.
By popular demand, we.CONECT is bringing board-level attendees from manufacturing and process industry and directors in the chemical industry from all over Europe to Berlin to network and discuss current challenges, brand new approaches and future trends of major importance for the industry.
With over 80 of the leading opinion makers, the Global ManuChem Strategies 2014 will be the definitive event for the industry.
Highlights are keynote sessions from following industry leaders:
• John Carey, CEO of Castrol, from B2B BP Plc. / UK is going to present relevant examples of discontinuities in manufacturing processes that we should be aware of including their potential and how real they are today. Besides Mr. Carey will refer on the challenge in manufacturing leadership of balancing future and current trends. Finally he will draw a conclusion on behaviors required for managing a changing manufacturing environment.
• Frank Rösiger, Head of Operations Construction Chemicals Europe (E-EBE), PCI Europe, BASF SE / Germany will explain how to implement a successful production planning system to reduce time-to-market and integrate a local supply chain management system improving demand-supply planning, monitoring and response. Furthermore he is providing measures to improve forecasting in a demand driven supply chain and reduce risk across the supply chain for excellence in manufacturing. Lastly Mr. Rösiger will discuss topics such as performance management, KPI’s and collaboration with suppliers.
• Heiko Mennerich, PhD., Vice President Production & Technology, BU-AI, Business Line Agrochemicals & Polymer Additives, Evonik Industries AG / Germany is going to provide an overview of how to simplify the improvement process of diverse production units. Further on, he will state why organizations become half-hearted if they change improvement programs too often or stick to inappropriate programs. At last Mr. Mennerich will showcase how to get the right focus through bottom up approaches, use of existing tools and long term experience followed by an explanation on setting up local excellence teams and integrate them in a global structure.
Listen to more than 20 Case Studies and discuss at various Roundtables cutting edge topics in the field of manufacturing-, engineering- and process management within the chemical industry.
Follow this link to download the complete agenda for the Global ManuChem Strategies 2014:
Delegates come from over 50 countries from industry from all over Europe. Take full advantage and...
...attend at our unique World Café and use the wisdom of the crowd to get the most sustainable results for your daily work
...gain a unique insight into the latest intranet strategies, challenges and trends of world leading companies at more than 20 case studies
...get firsthand how the companies are managing challenges and solutions of cutting edge manufacturing technologies within the chemical industry
...meet our business partners, discuss solutions and see their product showcases
...take your glass and participate at our fun ice breaker sessions the day before the conference, the purpose is to help session attendees get to know and appreciate each other
...take the advantage to have face to face business strategy meetings with our business partners and your peers
...and discover Berlin, one of the most exciting cities in the World!
What comes up in 2014?
• More than 20 extraordinary sessions from cutting edge speakers from Europe & US.
• An exclusive format offering: 6 World Cafés, 6 Challenge Your Peers Roundtables, a wonderful Evening reception and 2 surprising Icebreaker Sessions the evening before the start of the conference.
• More than 80 Senior Executives of the chemical industry.
The Global ManuChem Strategies 2014 online registration is now opened for the price of 2.499 Euro + VAT.
Follow this link to complete your registration:
“Highly competent speakers from the industry - An excellent interchange of Ideas & best practices!”
William Gossett, Styrolution Group GmbH
Team Registration Discount - Bring the Team: Gain a Much Richer Experience of the Event!
Teams that attend a we.CONECT event together can not only access all the sessions to maximize their learning, but also have the benefit of a team meeting with a speaker, business partner or other teams, who can facilitate a discussion or advise them on strategic initiatives and key projects. For these reasons, organizations often hold off-site team meetings at we.CONECT events, and incorporate we.CONECT events as part of their training programs.
Register as part of a team of 2 or more and save for each additional participant up to 50%. That's a possible savings of 1.249,50 Euro on the current pricing for a Conference Pass. Please find here further information regarding our Team Discount.
Attend the Global ManuChem Strategies in end of February in Berlin / Germany and discover in more than 20 cutting edge sessions the latest solutions for your industry!
We are looking forward to welcome you at the Global ManuChem Strategies 2014 from February 27 - 28, 2014 in Berlin.
Phone: +49 (0)30 52 10 70 3 - 55