Pre-Filled Syringes Americas
31 Mar 2014 - 01 Apr 2014 - Iselin, NJ, USA
Over 85 delegates from the world’s leading Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology businesses will meet in New Jersey to discuss the latest achievements in the pre-filled syringe marketplace, developments in drug stabilisation and material interactions.
The importance of pre-filled syringes and injection devices have never been more pertinent, especially in the US. The challenges of finding a delivery method with patient centric design that avoids leaching, requires swift and decisive decisions early in the development process to avoid unnecessary costs and delays in development.
The SMi Group announces its Pre-Filled Syringes America Conference will be taking place in Iselin, New Jersey, USA, on the 31st March – 1st April 2014, where solutions to these challenges will be offered by many of the leading names in pharmaceuticals and medical device technologies.
Event’s website: http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2014pfs-usa30.asp
Registration is now open. Over 85 delegates from the world’s leading Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology businesses will meet in New Jersey to discuss the latest achievements in the pre-filled syringe marketplace, developments in drug stabilisation and material interactions.
Benefits of attending:
• 3 days of presentations, panel discussions and an interactive workshop. Return to your business with the information and contacts to make the
right decisions for your products
• Focus sessions on biologics, manufacturing, polymers and extractables and leachables
• 20+ expert speakers from throughout the PFS and device ecosystem
• 85+ key decision makers, influencers and innovation drivers attending from the most relevant and sought after organisations in pre-filled syringes
• Network with delegates from the leading Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical businesses globally during the series of networking breaks, lunches and networking evenings designed to help conversation flow
• Hands on exhibition to help you evaluate the leading solutions in the marketplace and meet the thought leaders who developed them
Key speakers include:
• Scott Brown, Device Development Lead, Merck
• Alexei Goraltchouk, Senior Manager, Operations, Regeneron
• Stephen Barat, Senior Director, Toxicology and Operations, Forest Laboratories
• Steven Projan, SVP, MedImmune*
• Martin Dearden, Chief Corporate Microbiologist, UCB
• Thomas Osterberg, Senior Manager, Biologics, Pfizer Inc
• Greg Sacha, Senior Research Scientist, Baxter
• Christian Siegmund, Head of Prefilled Syringes and Liquid Vials, Roche
• Ravi S. Harapanhalli, Vice President, ParExel, and Former FDA Senior Executive
and many others.
For further information please contact Fateja Begum on +44 (0)20 7827 6184 or email: email@example.com