The ener.CON returns in 2014!
20 Mar 2014 - 21 Mar 2014 - Berlin, Germany
Energy Efficiency & Total Plant Asset Management - Integrated Strategies, Concepts & Technologies
March 20 – 21, 2014 | Leonardo Royal Hotel Berlin | http://enercon2014.we-conect.com
"Very important topic with important players of the market. Excellent level of organization."
Tamas Bakos, Product Marketing Manager, Atlas Copco Airpower n.v.
Nowadays energy and asset intensive industries are facing considerable challenges such as increasing competition and capacity in regions providing vital cost advantages. In order to prevent companies from foundering on upcoming challenges for their business, we.CONECT is bringing together European board-level attendees from major companies from energy and asset intensive industries to discuss relevant ideas, strategies and solutions regarding maturing markets, energy efficiency, environmental pressure, total plant asset management and much more.
With over 150 of the leading opinion makers, the ener.CON Europe 2014 will be the definitive event for industries including steel, pharma, chemicals, aluminium, paper, glass, cement, oil & gas, iron, refineries and food.
Highlights are keynote sessions from following industry leaders:
• Peter Dobney, Group Manager Resources & Energy, Amcor Ltd. / Australia will refer on managing an energy saving program across diverse manufacturing operations mentioning opportunities with the best payback. Peter is going to explain how to balance production risk versus. reward in demand management programs as well. At last he will present management of peak and low demands and integration in an automation concept.
• Dr. Steven Driver, Energy Director, Global Engineering, Genzyme Corporation / USA is going to showcase how to understand sustainable building commissioning and interrelationship with energy and carbon savings. Therefore he will contribute knowledge on interactive energy management tools and their impact on reducing carbon. Besides Steven will provide information on driving a solid business case for funding identified energy conservation measures. Finally he will reveal techniques for managing your portfolio of cost and carbon opportunities.
• Michael Becker, Director Pfizer Global Engineering, Pfizer Inc. / Germany will demonstrate reasons to go with Biomass as an alternative to support a pharmaceutical production process. During his Case Study Michael is going to introduce various design principles and draws conclusions on the value of Biomass for modern engineering. Moreover he will compare Wood Pellets and Wood chips and their potential of being the fuel of the future. Lastly he is going to state lessons learned from the project “Case Study Freiburg” which mainly focusses on the topic of Biomass.
Listen to more than 20 Case Studies and discuss at various Roundtables cutting-edge topics in the field of energy efficiency and total plant asset management within energy and asset intensive industries.
Follow this link to download the complete agenda for the ener.CON Europe 2014:
Delegates come from major companies from all over Europe. Take full advantage and
...attend at our unique World Café and use the wisdom of the crowd to get the most sustainable results for your daily work
...get firsthand how the companies are managing challenges and solutions of cutting-edge technologies and developments within energy and asset intensive industries.
...meet our business partners, discuss solutions and see their product showcases
...take your glass and participate at our fun Icebreaker Sessions the day before the conference, the purpose is to help session attendees get to know and appreciate each other
...participate in face-to-face business strategy meetings with our business partners and your peers
...and discover Berlin, one of the most exciting cities in the World!
What comes up in 2014?
• More than 20 extraordinary sessions from cutting-edge speakers from Europe and US.
• An exclusive format offering: 5 World Cafés, 5 Challenge Your Peers Roundtables, an Exclusive Networking Dinner and 3 surprising Icebreaker Sessions the evening before the start of the conference.
• More than 150 Senior Executives from major companies of energy and asset intensive industries.
The ener.CON Europe 2014 online registration is now opened for the price of 2.499 Euro + VAT.
Follow this link to complete your registration:
“Excellent idea-generation! Thinking at a global level!”
Martyn Garrett, TATA Steel
Team Registration Discount - Bring the Team: Gain a Much Richer Experience of the Event!
Teams that attend a we.CONECT event together can gather knowledge on optimizing processes and costs more effectively. Sharing experiences with other teams and business competitors of the industry will help you understand their own challenges and concepts for solutions that might affect your business as well. Benefit from live support and training from speakers and pioneers of the industry and save time and cash at the same time!
Register as part of a team of 2 or more and save for each additional delegate up to 50% on the standard registration fee. That's a possible discount of 1.249,50 Euro on the current pricing for a Conference Pass. If you want your team to play strong for the future make sure to read further information regarding our Team Discount here.
Attend the ener.CON Europe 2014 in March in Berlin / Germany and discover in more than 20 Cutting-Edge sessions the latest solutions for your industry. Meet leading opinion makers and take advantage of their knowledge to drive your enterprise on its way to the top!
We are looking forward to welcome you at the ener.CON Europe 2014 from March 20 - 21, 2014 in Berlin.
Phone: +49 (0)30 52 10 70 3 - 55