23 Jun 2014 - 25 Jun 2014 - Budapest, Hungary
The International Conferences on MicroREaction Technology (IMRET) is a scientific conferences series in the field of micro process engineering and the sciences of microreactors that started in Frankfurt am Main, Germany in 1997. Since then, twelve IMRET conferences have been organized by various well recognized societies and institutes, alternately in Europe by DECHEMA, in North America by AIChE, and in Asia by The Society of Chemical Engineers, Japan (SCEJ). The last conference was organized in Europe by CPE-Lyon, ENSIC Nancy and DECHEMA with institutional supports from the "Centre National pour la Recherche Scientifique".
Main topics of the conference:
- Fundamentals: Fluidics, mixing, mass & heat transfer
- Process data acquisition, kinetics and chemical analysis; Materials Aspects,
- Micro- and Nanostructures and Micro- and Nanoparticles
- Flow chemistry
- Multipurpose flow systems: Micro, meso- or mini scale flow synthesis
- Process optimization and intensification
- Flow plants - process design & control
- Fine & commodity chemical synthesis
- Advanced material synthesis
- Energy, biomass conversion and thermal systems
- Food, personal care, and other applications.