15 Sep 2014 - 16 Sep 2014 - London, UK
Quantify Strategies to Enhance Cancer Vaccine Research and Development
The global therapeutic cancer vaccines market is expected to grow to a value of $7.8 billion by 2019. As companies look to develop new drugs to enter this rapidly growing industry, Cancer Vaccines 2014 will mark the path forward in terms of cancer vaccine research, clinical development and regulation.
SMi Group have worked closely with an expert speaker panel which includes KOLs from Amal Therapeutics, Amgen, DanDrit Biotech, CureVac and Vaccinogen, to put together an exciting conference agenda for the 3rd annual conference taking place on 15th and 16th September in London UK.
This year's programme will feature a mix of case study led presentations, networking opportunities, an interactive workshop and keynote addresses that have been tailored for an audience of professionals working in the cancer vaccine market from drug design through to clinical trials and treatment.
Previous Testimonials Include:
"Great focused meeting. Good range of speakers and topics" – INSERM
"I found the conference very informative and the standard of the presentations was very good. I’m pleased that I attended" - Asterand
Key Speakers Include:
• Joseph Melenhorst, Director of the Product Development & Correlative Sciences Laboratory, University Of Pennsylvania
• Tom Lillie, Therapeutic Area Head, Oncology, Amgen Ltd
• Alex Karlsson-Parra, CSO, Immunicum AB
• Birgit Scheel, Director Program Management Oncology, Curevac GmbH
• Harpreet Singh, Managing Director, Founder and CSO, Immatics Biotechnologies GmbH
• Christian Ottensmeier, Professor in Experimental Cancer Medicine, University Of Southampton
• Madiha Derouazi, CEO, Amal Therapeutics
• Eric Leire, CEO, DanDrit Biotech
Why Attend in 2014?
• Insight into a Perfect Partnership – University of Pennsylvania and Novartis Collaboration! Hear it here first: Assessing techniques involved in removing a patient's T cells and inserting new genetic material to enable the T cells to attack and kill cancer cells
• Assessing Oncolytic Vaccines - Reviewing developments from Amgen and Psioxus Therapeutics
• What are the key questions in Cancer Immunotherapy? Professor Christian Ottensmeier attacks this question head on!
• Evaluating analytical advances for Cancer Vaccines with an insight from Key Opinion Leaders at Immatics GmbH, Vaccinogen and the University of Southampton
To register or download a brochure visit:
For further details, contact Sajid Goraya on +44 (0)20 7827 6148 or email firstname.lastname@example.org