The “Paperless Lab” – A Practical Approach
18 Jun 2014 - 18 Jun 2014 - WebEx
The “Paperless Lab” has long been the goal of laboratory organizations seeking to fully automate and integrate their operations. However, can you truly eliminate all the paper in the lab? And more importantly, should you? In one hour, we will explore the benefits of a paperless system, how to determine how much or how little paper to eliminate, and how to prioritize what is eliminated based on ROI and risk mitigation. Join us as we take you through a practical, risked based approach to your “Paperless Lab” strategy.
• Hear the benefits you can achieve by moving to an optimized paperless system
• Discover the most common challenges to reducing paper in the lab
• Learn how to apply a Risk-Based Approach to your paperless lab strategy
• Discover why going fully paperless is actually a Myth
Who Should Attend:
• Laboratory Directors, Managers and Analysts
• IT Executives and Leaders
• Quality Control and Quality Assurance
• Plant Management & Manufacturers
You will have the opportunity to speak directly with a Principal Industry Consultant and receive insight real-time answers to the “Paperless Lab” quandry.
This is a complimentary hour long presentation including a Q & A section.