Flow Chemistry India 2015
22 Jan 2015 - 23 Jan 2015 - Ramada Powai Hotel & Convention Centre, Mumbai, India
SELECTBIO INDIA welcomes you all at the 3rd International Conference Flow Chemistry India 2015 to be held in Mumbai on January 22-23, 2015 under the auspices of the Flow Chemistry Society.
The society aims to unite and represent those who are actively working on this rapidly developing field. This meeting is dedicated to the integration of flow chemistry into everyday practice throughout the world by delivering the latest knowledge and making it available for the entire chemistry community.
Society members save 25% on the registration fee and non-members will receive their first year's membership included in the fee.
Running alongside the conference will be our Microfluidics and Lab-on-a-Chip India conference and an exhibition covering the latest technological advances in the area of flow chemistry and microfluidics.
Who Should Attend
• Scientists, Chemists, Chemical Engineers and Researchers working in Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemicals Research and Development including Drug Discovery, Medicinal Chemistry and Chemical Process Development
• Scientists, Chemists and Chemical Engineers working in Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Bulk Manufacturing Units
• Corporate Management, Scientists, Managers responsible for development of Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemicals R & D and Manufacturing activities
• Scientists, Chemists & Engineers belonging to the fields of Inorganic, Organic, Medicinal, Natural Products, Analytical, High-throughput and Process Chemistry in the Academic research as well as in Applied research and development in the area of Agrochemical, Petro-chemical and Fragrance industry
• Scientists working in or interested in applications of Flow Chemistry in Material science, Green chemistry, Nanotechnology, Biotechnology, Theoretical Chemistry, Information technology and Flow synthesis instruments including Engineering & Automation