KD Scientific has introduced its new Allegro Peristaltic Pump System. This innovative new pumping system allows maintenance free, continuous flow pumping for various fluids.
The Allegro™ Peristaltic Pump System can easily dispense in forward or reverse direction using the touch screen display. Additionally, all parameters are clearly displayed on the touch screen for easy viewing.
The unit can be configured for users specific flow profile using the programmable multi-step operations available right on the pump.
“The Allegro™ Peristaltic Pump System is the only touch screen peristaltic pump that displays flow rate, dispensed volume and flow direction.” said Jena Araki, Vice President of KD Scientific.
Araki continued, “The intuitive interface containing internationally recognized icons makes the pumping setup and execution as simple as a touch of the screen.”
Allegro™ System Features include:
• Features the world renown Masterflex® L/S® Easy-Load® II Pump Head
• Touch screen interface clearly displays flow rate and total dispensed volume
• User configurable multi-step operation
• Dispenses in forward or reverse direction
• Adjustable flow rate while pump is running
• Stackable sealed remote pump drive with IP 32 rating
• Selectable tubing table
• Automatic tubing break-in
• Automatic tubing calibration procedures
• External connectivity with USB interface and I/O port
• Easy to maintain
The Allegro™ System is available in three models. The Allegro™ I uses a single channel pump head with flow rates up to 1500 ml/min. The Allegro™ II uses a two channel pump head offering two individual flows or one combined flow up to 720 ml/min.
The Allegro™ III uses two single channel pump heads offering two individual flows or one combined flow up to 2,000 ml/min.