Cell Based Assays
18 Nov 2013 - 19 Nov 2013 - London, UK
SMi is proud to present their 6th Annual...
Cell Based Assays
Following on from our hugely successful Cell-Based Assays conference in 2012, this year's agenda will provide a global forum for senior level decision makers and those working within Cell-Based Assays to meet.
Highly accurate in-vitro practices are becoming absolutely vital as is looking at cost-effective assay development. Cell based assays now play an important role into the research pipeline, making a large percentage of total research time and is set to show considerable growth over the coming years.
There are currently 15 FDA approved kinase inhibitor drugs, but there currently remains a huge uncapped potential with these drugs as over 90% of the kinome is unknown. Novel assays have identified kinase targets, improved the function of kinase inhibitors and led to an acceleration in drug discovery with new inhibitor classes.
See at Cell Based Assays 2013 how HCA can be utilised in your pre-clinical toxicology procedures to give highly accurate data.
WHY ATTEND THIS EVENT:
• Hear the latest on Phenotypic screening; how target based screening is allowing for identification of small molecules
• See how you can implement a primary cell assay plan through a case study of SARdriving assay
• The latest in GPCR and other ion channel targeting pathways and how they are being used in the most recent drug discovery assays
• Adopt accelerated primary cell screening systems such as those utilised by GSK
KEYNOTE SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
• Mao Xiang Chen, Biological and Cellular targets, GlaxoSmithKline
• Martha Brown, Senior Associate Director, Boehringer-Ingelheim
• Xavier Leroy, Director, Actelion
• Steve Ludbrook, Section Head, GlaxoSmithKline
• Urs Luethi, Senior Lab Head Discovery, Actelion
• Anthony Davies, Director, Trinity College Dublin
• Tyrell Norris, Team Leader – Cellular Reagents & Assay Development, AstraZeneca
• Amir Gander, Senior Knowledge Transfer Associate, University College London
**Book by 19th July 2013 and save £300**
**Book by 31st September 2013 and save £100**
Visit our website here: http://ww.smi-online.co.uk/goto/2013cellbasedassay20.asp
Alternatively, contact Fateja Begum on +44 (0)20 7827 6184 or email: email@example.com