Biosimilars and Biobetters USA
07 Apr 2014 - 08 Apr 2014 - Iselin, NJ, USA
Through a series of exciting panel discussions, presentations and workshops, delivered by true industry experts and players, this meeting will offer effective strategies and solutions for developing cost effective biosimilars for the future.
After the phenomenal success of our Biosimilars and Biobetters event hosted in London in October, the SMi Group is delighted to announce the launch of the Biosimilars & Biobetters Conference in Iselin, New Jersey, USA, in April 2014. Registration is now open.
Through a series of exciting panel discussions, presentations and workshops, delivered by true industry experts and players, the Biosimilars and Biobetters USA conference will offer effective strategies and solutions for developing cost effective biosimilars for the future.
Event’s website: www.smi-online.co.uk/2014biosimilars_usa20.asp
Benefits of attending:
- Gain up to date insight into the regulatory landscape and how it is effecting the industry
- Evaluate commercialization and development strategies to gain a competitive advantage
- Calculate possible revenue streams from biosimilar production
- Discover what lessons have been learned so far and what the future holds
- Boost your industry knowledge and relationships by networking and learning from key industry and academic leaders
Key speakers include:
- Dr Richard Dicicco, Chairman, Harvest Moon Pharmaceuticals
- Dr John Pakulski, Senior Director, and Head US Biopharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs, Sandoz
- Rodeina Challand, Executive Director, Biosimilars Development, Scientific Affairs, PRA International
- Dr Stanley (SeungSuh) Hong, President, Research and Development, Celltrion Inc.
- Paul Ashton, President & CEO, pSivida
- Peter Pitts, President, Center for Medicine in the Public Interest (Former FDA Associate Commissioner)
- Douglas M. Long, Vice President, Industry Relations, IMS Health
- Dr Rakesh Dixit, Vice President, Research and Development Head, Global Biologics Safety Assessment, MedImmune (AstraZeneca Biologics), and many others.
Don’t miss a chance to visit 2 interactive post-conference workshops:
A. Differentiation Strategies for the Generics Industry. Workshop Leader: Asa Cox, Founder & CEO, Generic Pharma 2.0
B. Launching a Biosimilar in an Innovator v. Generic World. Workshop Leader: Kristie Kuhl, JD, Executive VP, Makovsky
For further information please contact Jonathan Collins on +44 (0)20 7827 6734 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org