The Use of eWorkflow and Templates to Improve Efficiency and Compliance
Operations Services Manager, Broughton Laboratories
Quality and Compliance Technical Specialist, Broughton Laboratories
An increased focus on Data Integrity by international regulatory agencies has led to serious consequences for several companies. It has also resulted in Data Integrity becoming one of the top reported global issues that regulated companies face. Data governance is an integral part of a regulated company’s quality system, to which, Data Integrity is fundamental. This webinar series will demonstrate how customers have used the functionality provided by their chromatography data system to achieve and demonstrate compliance and control of data.
Commercial laboratories operating in regulated industries continually face the challenge of maintaining efficiency and compliance. With goals of reducing errors, encouraging ‘right first time’, and preserving data integrity, it is important to source the right systems that facilitate these practices. This webinar will demonstrate how Broughton Laboratories has used Chromeleon to maintain efficient and compliant processes that support their delivery of unrivalled customer service.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Discuss the challenges a laboratory encounters
- How to deliver improved efficiency through the use of eWorkflow
- Custom Variables: Seem like a good idea? I've got a new peak, what do I do?
- Templates and Compliance: Compliance to what? How do Templates help? Validation - Pain vs Gain
- The Power of the Audit Trail for efficiency