In an attempt to remain competitive, companies are under more pressure than ever to push novel compounds through the development pipeline and so it has been largely left to those in formulation and delivery to optimise their product portfolio using winning business strategies and leading technologies.
Entering its 4th consecutive year, the World Drug Delivery & Formulation Summit informs attendees of leading industry updates, strategies and technologies through technical workshops, case studies and presentations. It equips delegates with the tools and the know-how they need to launch new products, reformulate existing drugs and to remain both patient and regulatory compliant.
The three day summit is structured into three distinct streams that focus on leading issues and challenges in the small molecule, biological and technology space respectively. These include innovative formulation technologies, routes of delivery, advances in drug delivery devices and best practices in supporting the sourcing and management of partnering relationships.
We are thrilled that Dow Chemical will be attending both as our Lead Category Sponsor for Solubilisation and as Chairman for our leading technology day. We look forward to hearing from them during their interactive session on Monday 18th February 2013.
Exclusive sessions include:
• Preventing the Demise of the Research-driven Pharmaceutical Industry Model
• Driving Development in Extreme Population Groups – Geriatrics & Paediatrics
• Evolving Controlled Release Technologies to Support the Next Generation of Drug Delivery
• Novel Concepts in Pharmaceutical Analysis in Supporting Formulation
• Understanding and Developing the Science Behind Oral Protein Delivery
• Optimising the Delivery of Peptide Therapeutics
• Adopting Open Innovation to Ensure Continued Growth and Success in Pharma Development
For the full programme, visit www.ddfevent.comprogramme.
This summit agenda is researched and produced with the help of drug delivery and formulation experts to reflect the latest industry news, technologies and advancements. Additionally we facilitate pre-arranged one-to-one meetings onsite between yourselves and leading service and technology providers, hand-picked to suit your personal needs.