The sieve shaker is powered by an electromagnetic drive which has no rotating parts making it maintenance-free and extremely quiet in operation. The vibratory, three-dimensional motion produced by the power unit moves the sample over the sieve in a unique way resulting in faster, more efficient sieving, while the rapid vertical movements help to keep the apertures from blinding.
The Octagon 200CL is designed to work with Endecotts’ SieveWare, the new software for easy evaluation and documentation of the sieving process.
The new Octagon 200CL will be available as of July 2014.
• 'Closed Loop' total amplitude control ensures reproducible sieving
• Digital controls for easy and reliable operation
• Easy-to-use sieve clamping system
• Accepts up to 8 full height 200 mm (8”) diameter sieves
• Suitable for dry and wet sieving
• 3D sieving motion allows for high separation efficiency and non blinding sieving action
• Full compatibility with new SieveWare evaluation and control software via RS232 Port (printed or digital protocols)