CHI's Next Generation Dx Summit
20 Aug 2013 - 22 Aug 2013 - Washington, DC, USA
From August 20-22, 2013 at the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill, diagnostic professionals will have the opportunity to choose from 13 short courses and 7 concurrent tracks covering:
• Point-of-Care Diagnostics
• Cancer Molecular Markers to Guide Therapy
• Molecular Diagnostics for Infectious Disease
• Companion Diagnostics: From Biomarker Validation to Regulatory Approval
• Commercialization of Molecular Diagnostics
• Companion Diagnostics: Advancing Technologies and Winning Reimbursement
• Molecular Profiling of Circulating Tumor Cells
This year's plenary keynote session will feature a discussion on perspectives on evaluating novel diagnostics for reimbursement. The panel will be moderated by Andrew Fish of AdvaMedDx and will feature Elaine Jeter of Palmetto GBA, Aaron Bossler of University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics/AMP Economic Affairs Committee, Dwight Denham of Beckman Coulter, and Lee Newcomer of United Healthcare.
Attendees will also hear presentations from Dr. William Dalton of H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute, Dr. Sailesh Chutani of Mobisante, Pamela Swatkowski of Abbott Molecular, Dr. James Musser of The Methodist Hospital Research Institute, Dr. Susan Novak-Weekley of Southern California Permanente Medical Group, Dr. Jeffrey Ross of Foundation Medicine, Dr. Jack Lichy of VA Medical Center, Harry Glorikian of Scientia Advisors, and Dr. Randall Hayden of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
The Next Generation Dx Summit attracted over 600 attendees last year and is on track to continue growing this year.
For complete details of this year's program and to register, visit www.NextGenerationDx.com.